- How do we unlock the next $50 billion of opportunity for digital advertising?
- How do we deliver those immersive, interactive experiences to today’s empowered consumer demands?
- What do we, as part of the ad tech ecosystem, need to build to create even more value for our clients and consumers?
The agenda will include topics such as:
Adapting to the Empowered Consumer:
Neal Mohan, Vice President, Display Advertising at Google will be joined by David Kenny, Chairman & CEO, The Weather Channel Companies, and James Pitaro, Co-President, Disney Interactive Media Group, to discuss how technology is being used to deliver new content and advertising experiences to consumers.
If We Build It, Will They (Consumers) Come?
Terry Kawaja, CEO and Co-Founder, Luma Partners (and creator of the now legendary LUMAscape chart) will lead a conversation about the ad tech ecosystem, and what it needs to do next to add value for agencies, publishers, marketers – and ultimately consumers. Terry will be joined onstage by:
- Omar Tawokol, Chief Executive Officer, BlueKai
- Greg Stuart, Global CEO of Mobile Marketing Association
- Kurt Unkel, President, VivaKi
- Shishir Mehrota, Vice President of Product Management, YouTube
- Brad Ruffkess, Global Connection, Coca-Cola
- Mike Lowenstern, Managing Director of Digital Advertising, R/GA
- Peter Minnium, Head of Digital Brand Initiatives, IAB
- John Caldwell, Chief Digital Officer, National Geographic
Please register for this virtual event by visiting the DoubleClick Insights Live Stream page.
Tuesday, June 5th 2012
9:00am - 1:00pm PST
Set event reminder today
Following us on Google+ or Twitter (@DoubleClick and @DoubleClick_pub)? Use the #dclkinsights tag as you're watching the event to ask questions or share comments during the event?
Posted by Stephen Kliff and Scott Brown, DoubleClick Marketing